As world leaders in X-ray Photoelectron Spectrometers and producers of MALDI ToF Mass Spectrometers for Shimadzu Corporation, we at Kratos Analytical aim to support our customers in making a real difference in the world. Our state of the art instrumentation contributes to advancements in fields ranging from renewable energy to medical diagnostics at the world’s most prestigious academic institutions and technology companies.
This is no ordinary business so we are seeking a wiring technician who is as enthused by our mission as we are. As a business we value your academic calibre and industry experience but you need to recognise you could be working with some of the world’s leading figures in their fields, so credibility is earned by what you deliver, not what you’ve done before.
As a wiring technician you will be responsible for:
- The wiring & assembly of parts / assemblies to drawing standards.
- The verification of parts against the appropriate drawings and/or standards which apply.
- Low level build of parts / assemblies.
- The correct use of tools and processes.
- To adhere to product specific procedures and completing quality records.
- To raise suggestions for improvements and failure reporting, suggesting and implementing improvements where appropriate.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Evidenced time served electrical fitter or equivalent experience / qualification.
- Expected 5 years’ experience of assembly of complex equipment.
- Good communication skills are required.
- Ability to input and receive data from PC's.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, we look forward to receiving your application. Our hiring managers are incredibly selective as we have large numbers of well qualified candidates for every role, so please highlight how you meet our requirements as best you can. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
While we do our best, we are unable to reply to every application therefore if you have not received a response within 30 days, your application has been unsuccessful.
HR Department 11th February 2020